Wednesday, February 27, 2008

CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN THE HEART & THE MIND...


H: Heart, M: Mind



H: Don’t you think,feelings,you must tell her

instead of night and day,brood and suffer?

M: Hmmm,its that when am alone,about her, I think

and many verses, I sit and in her memory, I ink.



M:Dont you think that you always skip a beat

when you don’t get to hear while she is on her seat?

H: Hmmm,it is because she has remained in the mind

as she is really among the unique kind.



H: Don’t you think that you cease to be sane

despite she is out ot give so much of pain?

M: Hmmm, I think that she is being really curt

and offlate,doesnt understand,me, she has hurt.



H: Don’t you think that towards her, you musnt go

and an indiffrent attitude, towards her, show?

M: Hmmm,Its just that I do not have a clue

of what and how, things, iam supposed to do.



[The individual after paying heed to what the HEART & MIND were out to discuss]


Guys, I feel both of you work in tandem

and make me come out of this mayhem.

It will be some sort of a relief

even if it were to end as grief.
 

No comments: