Wednesday, February 27, 2008

IF I WERE..,WOULD YOU…??

If I were to walk by your side again one day

would you still a hi, still to me, again say?

If I were to ask from you for your special smile

would you give it so that it keeps me going that extra mile?

If I were to tell you how much I still miss

would you think of giving me the lost bliss?

If I were to tell you, how much in the past you meant

would you believe it rather knowing me repent?

If I were to remind you of your career’s initial days

would you still make time for me despite the rat race?

If I were to admit that loosing you was my biggest fright

would you still think on being in life, day and night?

If I were to tell you that life for me has lost all its zest

would you help me in enduring this life’s test?

If I were to tell you, for all my mistakes, forgive me

would you do that now atleast together we can be?

No comments: