Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ODE TO MY CHAOS

Late in the night I am still awake

but am unable to understand for heavens sake.

As thoughts of someone come night and day

as all that I want is a word for her to say.


Days turn to night to days and has gone many a week

and its been long since I heard her, to me, a word, speak.

All this while I have been feeling so very low

and my feelings to none, I haven’t been able to show.


Since I don’t see her anywhere close or near

It looks like my heart has been jabbed by a spear.

Tears in the form of blood is out to ooze

as how to lead life am unable to choose.


I have been left in life, high and dry

and all that I can do is heave and sigh.

Till the end, our relation I tried to save

as she was the one always I had a crave.


Thinking of her, my heart is still skips a beat

and has gone away the appetite for me to eat.

Since there has been no sort of felicity

I just don’t how to maintain my sanctity.


Though will always remain on my lip her name

life is just not, without her, unfortunately not same.

Life seems to have lost its entire thrill

and time has come to a stand still.


Hope that one day will come a rainbow

and happiness in life, it will show.

Yet in that moment, I know, of bliss

her company is what I’ll miss.

No comments: