Thursday, February 28, 2008

Its been a while...

It’s been a while since we have had a talk.
It’s been a while that I told its you that I lack.
It’s been a while, to me, a message, mail you’ve sent.
It’s been a while thinking of you, I’ve thought to repent.

It’s been a while that I wished seeing a shooting star.
It’s been a while that I realized that from me, you are far.
It’s been a while that I felt it’s only you I miss
It’s been a while that I’ve had any share of bliss.

It’s been a while that without I realized life is no thrill.
It’s been a while that I found out that time is hard to kill.
It’s been a while that I remembered how once we fought.
It’s been a while that I didn’t tell that its you I always sought.

It’s been a while that I never thought would come such a day.
It’s been a while that I imagined never without you, I’ll stay.
It’s been a while that has passed February fourteen.
It’s been a while that thought I would’ve joy umpteen.

It’s been a while that on my watch I saw the time
It’s been a while that I’ve heard your voice chime.
It’s been a while a prayer, I’ve said for you.
It’s been a while that I wished that again I could see u.

No comments: