Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THEN AND NOW….

Those days I used to, for the dawn, wait.

But now, I just wish, changes my fate.

Those days I used to wish for someone’s hi.

But now, I just sit, fume and let out a sigh.

Those days, there would be something for me to remember.

But now, I just, what went wrong, I sit and ponder.

Those days I still could see someone in the sky at night.

But now, I just don’t see anybody nearby in sight.

Those days I used to wish would never the time.

But now has gone away in life all the rhyme.

Those days I never thought me should leave.

But now, the bitter truth I just can’t believe.

Those days I used to wish, to spend with you, I get

But now also, you, I haven’t been able to forget.

Those days it was just that I wanted to hear your sweet voice.

But now it has turned out to be what I feel as noise.

Those days I thought how nice if the 24 hours were to extend.

But now, you don’t know how, without you, I try to spend.

Those days I missed you when I didn’t see you anywhere in sight.

But now I sulk that, has come true, what used to be my worst fright.

Those days I thought there would be there always glee.

But now you don’t smile even, me, you may get to see.

Those days I thought, I had, to you become well known.

But now, do you have a clue, how iam surviving me all alone.

Those days I wonder why I didn’t have the anticipation.

But now how much on me you had, for me, frustration.

Those days, to my mind, never came the question why.

But now our relation, we must, to revive, give it a try.

Those days I thought that you be there in my life.

But now I just see a path that’s full of pain and strife.

Those days in life, I thought with you, I could go ahead.

But now, without you, I am as good as someone dead.

No comments: