Wednesday, February 27, 2008

LIFE WITHOUT YOU

As I walk aimlessly on the road
I wish that God took me to his abode.
I just have nothing, but to heave a sigh
as though am alive, its better that I die.
 
Those days, life had just one theme
that day and night, I used to dream
It was someone company's I always sought
despite the many times after we fought.
 
If my life I were to sit and rewind
I would know like her, it was, to find
She was someone who shone like a star
which I wanted even if it was too far.
 
As I got to, over time, her, know
I didn’t want to let her go
as thought I that she would in my life
and would go away all that I had as strife.
 
At times, whenever about her, I used to think a while
my heart would feel glad and make me sport a smile
I felt that finally there was some destiny
by having her so that I could have felicity.
 
Alas now, tired, I sit to wipe my tear
as never thought she would go away farther.
By deciding not to be by my side
she left me though I begged and cried.
 
If the next day morning, I wouldn’t get up to see
God, just make sure, for my mistakes, that she forgives me 
I just hope after all this, I get my place in heaven
wherein I’ll get something there for me to enliven.
 

No comments: