Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WHY IS THAT….,THAT TOO WHEN….

Why is that my mind still thinks about you

that too, wherever you are, I still have no clue?

Why is that I still think that its you, in life, I lack

that too when ,towards me, you have turned your back?

Why is that I still think of the first day of our meet

that too when it was, you, who came to me, to greet?

Why is that we thought we each could be others friend

that too when we knew that one day all this would end?

Why is that, when you asked, I gave you my number

that too, when I knew one day, I would realize my blunder?

Why is that we, started off our online chat

that too when hardly far from each other, we sat?

Why is that I started to think of you the first time we ate

that too when one day, differences it were to create?

Why is that I told you that I had begun to miss

that too when one day I would regret and loose my bliss?

Why is that I regret now, when you asked, that I gave you money

that too when I knew that you acted that here you were lonely?

Why is that I always told you, together, time we must spend

that too when I knew it wasn’t ok for you at your end?

Why is that I thought, on me, you had a lot of concern

that too when I dreaded one day, would be an u- turn?

Why is that you would always be there to give me glee

that too when about you, I knew nothing and was at sea?

Why is that I used to allow you to talk about your boss

that too when I knew all this would never help in my cause?

Why is that, on weekends I was ok when you were with family

that too when I knew it was a reason you gave me was silly?

Why is that, about me, I never asked, what you thought

that too when I knew that it was you whom I sought?

Why is that I believed in you so very much

that too when someone else I could easily search?

Why is that you have left me and gone your way

that too when I didn’t stop you or have my say?

Why that is you still inspire me to pen many a verse

that too when, in my life, you were there for so terse?

No comments: