Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SEQUEL TO “MISSING YOU SWEETIE”

It is already been late in the night
and though you aren’t anywhere in sight
thoughts about you aren’t allowing me to sleep
and silently my heart has started to weep.
 
My life is slowly loosing all its essence
as lately I haven’t been able to see your presence.
It looks everything is starting to get bad
and making me feel even more sad.
 
For you, I may be a person who is nothing.
But, you, for me, is someone unique and something
as till now, I have not been able to efface
the picture of your smiling face.
 
God, if one answer I would like to know
is that why this phase I’ve to undergo.
It looks you too consider me as someone trivial
by making me undergo this painful ordeal.
 
If I were to get hold in my hand
some sort of a divine magic wand
I would make it do whatever I had to say
as well as make you beside me night and day.
 
Though, for you, happiness I wish for u in life
be there, in someway, for me, when iam in strife.
Someone like you, to find, is really rare 
and so be there, towards me, to show, your care.
 
So, come back to me, my sweetie, darling
Coz for you, I’ll always have my yearning.
It will some sort of a blessing or boon
If I get to hear from you very soon.

No comments: