Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where are you?


Its been a while, a happy note, I sang
as hasn’t, from your end, phone rang.
Outside one hear the splatter of the rain
and to forget you, I’ve tried, but in vain.

Those days, I wished it would never end
as somehow, time, with you, I used to spend.
How much I used to think about you
never you, used to have a single clue.

At night, I always used to wish and pray
that beside me, you would be next day.
But never I thought one day, me, you would leave
thinking about which I sit and out to grieve.

Its been hard to take you away from my mind
as I felt always you were one of a kind.
Even if were to, in my life, have none
you will still be and remain my number one.

I haven’t been able to catch up my forty wink(s)
as about , night and day, I always continue to think.
After the rain, I wish, comes some sort of a rainbow
and your face, to me, it’ll come to show.

In life, If I were to continue to live
what all I did wrong, I ask you to forgive.
Though without you in life, it wont be the same
on my lip,forever, will remain your name.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Amusing....

workhard said...

I think you have a very hurt tone..

Correct me if im wrong please


Work from home