Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Do you remember??,well,i still do..

Do you remember the day I got to come across you?

Well, I still do, as what about me, you thought I’ve no clue.

Do you remember how much gaga you were over a friend of mine?

Well, I still do as I wondered what you had seen in that swine!!


Do you remember when to disturb me, you used to send a SMS message?

Well, I still do as I used to wonder why as we sat in the same passage.

Do you remember after leaving work, you would call and tell me to go home

Well, I still do as I would listen to you and go back even If I wanted to roam.



Do you remember the calls you used to give that in the morning I awake?

Well, I still do as when your call I used to miss, my heart would ache.

Do you remember what all you used to say to flatter me?

Well, I still do as I thought that you were there to give me glee.



Do you remember whenever we used to have an online chat?

Well, I still do as something used to be there to talk at a drop of a hat.

Do you remember whenever your mood I used to try to cheer?

Well, I still do as I always wanted you, with me, near.



Do you remember the e-cards I used to, at times, send?

Well, I still do though I never knew what you thought at your end.

Do you remember when I was about to go to my home town?

Well, I still do as you asked me to back soon and not leave you alone.



Do you remember what happened to me in the local train?

Well, I still do as it was fun at my expense which was your gain.

Do you remember the time you wanted me to come to the church?

Well, I still do as thought I, was over, for a soul mate, my search.



Do you remember the calls of mine you would not pick?

Well, I still do as thinking about it used to make me sick.

Do you remember that to see meet you I came to your station?

Well, I still do as I went back bitter and with all frustration.



Do you remember the night of the dandiya?

Well, I still do as I can’t forget what all I saw

Do you remember the last time I had my afternoon food ?

Well, I still do, as you had left my life for good.

No comments: