Tuesday, February 26, 2008

“MISSING YOU SWEETIE”


It looks that it’s been such a long while

that each of us spoke even on the mobile.

Missed call list, messages, if you were to see

nearly all would have been from me.


All these days, I’ve been feeling so low

coz, why u don’t want to talk, I just don’t know.

What you, I don’t know, stand to gain

I wonder by making me go through all this pain.


Those days, it was your face; I wanted to see

as it had something that gave me so much glee.

Though till we met, we would've had a talk

it used to make feel that beside me, I saw you walk.


At times, we might have had a quarrel

later my feelings of regret were always real.

It was always, a kind of unexplained fear

that used to be there, when from you, I didn’t hear.


Life seems, to me, lost all its zest

mainly due to you, putting me under this test.

Though at a distance, I still see you sit

but when I don’t get to hear, I can’t bear it.


What about me, I’ll never know in the mind

but I know that my life has become blind.

I guess life has become a torture to face and live

and only God can think me to redeem and forgive.


So sweetie, if you were to come back to my life

wish that there wouldn’t be any more strife.

Instead of despair and issues to create fuss

let their be something that life can give us.

No comments: