Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've been walkin alone.....

Inspired by a poem that i read by the same name on ORKUT..

Far away from the city and the crowd
I wander here and there like a lost cloud .
All that I know that today am all alone
coz there is none whom I call my own.

I feel chocked and looking out for a breather
as I simply cant take the truth that’s bitter.
Of someone, thoughts still, I continue to get
when, me, someone has already tried to forget.

Things come back reeling to the head
as there have so many things unsaid
Guess, I would never get another opportunity
so that I could get some share of felicity.

As I think to give rest to my body that’s weary
its only hope that, from there, with me,I carry.
Hope this black cloud will have its silver lining
and will get fulfilled all sorts of my yearning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last lines were really nice !!