Thursday, February 28, 2008

A FINAL ADIEU….



Those days when I was all alone

I had none to call as my own.

It was then we came across each other

and happiness, we thought, could gather.





You were really one of a kind

that talking to you, was always in the mind.

To you, my heart, I knew, I would never belong

yet to see or talk to you, it would always long.


Times whenever we used to talk or meet

was something for me, like a unexpected treat.

Whenever we used to be away from each others sight

atleast I used to miss every day and night.


For me, you were someone really special

though I know, you considered me as trivial.

Those days, in my mind, I always knew

I had to leave you, in months that were few.


So the time has come to bid you a final adieu

and it was a pleasure, all this while, knowing you.

Though each other we couldn’t, eye in eye, we didn’t see

atleast the memories will remain to give us glee.


Yet, go, go away, to a place that is far

and be happy, as you always are.

Let us, each other, slowly begin to forget

so that in future, we don’t have to regret.


Even though, you weren’t to destined to be mine

let God keep you, with someone specially, really fine.

Towards the end, I can only think, to you, say

that success in all you wish be there all day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy your style has changed a bit I think, but still you remain the devdas of mangalore.. just kidding..

Cheers
George

Sidrah said...

heyy, tht was realli sweet ^-^
made me think of sm1 *sniffs*

SAHITYIKA said...

hey really sweet thoughts..
she left u n u still want her to be happy with someone else.. thts really nice.. may god bless u with someone more nice n sweet thn her. :)

Aditya said...

so sweeet!

workhard said...

Awww..

That was soo touching..


Work from home

nituscorner said...

beautiful. speaks my thoughts. only i can't say adieu.

Megha Sarin said...

beautiful <3

love
http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com