Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ODE TO MY MADNESS

Ever tried to contemplate after a "round or two"??..Aptly said in the following lines further which made me write this work :)
"………..naa jaane kyaa ho jaataa, jaane hum kyaa kar jaate
peete hain to jindaa hai, naa pite to mar jaate………….."
 I can just think of heaving a sigh
as I cant seem to understand why
of you, thoughts still continue to get
when, me, you’ve tried to forget.
 
Even though I may walk on disasters brink
about you, I still cant stop to think.
Without you around that too in my life
there wouldn’t be happiness and just strife.
 
These days, me as an enemy, you may stare 
and towards me, not at all, show any care.
Yet, in no ways, can I think to forget
as knowing me, I know, that you regret.
 
Though without you, I know that am all weak
and everything looks colourless and bleak
my mind towards you, will always have a crave
as from my present misery, only you can save.
 
You, I know, consider me as some sort of a bane
as making me forget you, will get me only pain.
Yet why don’t you be there to give me some joy
that has always eluded me since I was a boy.
 
Hope I can come out of this insanity 
though I know that you are my necessity.
Myself, for everything, I know, got to blame
though without you, life wont be the same.
 
About my life hence, I’ve no idea what’s in store
and frustration will always be there to the core.
Even though with you I’ll never be with you today
a prayer, to keep you well, to God, I’ll say.

No comments: