Thursday, February 28, 2008

WHATS THE USE NOW...??

Sometimes I think and feel that as I go on my way
that for a while, I wish for your sake, I stay .
But what’s the use when it is suffering for me
and eye in eye,we cannot and wont, anymore, see?

Did I expect to much, I sometimes wonder
and hence commited all this blunder?
But, now what is, by contemplating the use
as I realize that both of us are out to loose.

I know that there always will be scarcity
as without you,there wont be any felicity.
Yet when you have been giving me so much hurt
I know you will gulity that you had been curt.

What, to you, the future, is going to show
I wont get to see or in any way, to know.
What I hope, is that it keeps you always well
and with the situation and people,you can gel.

Just if fate decides to bring us back
and then we feel each other we lack.
Well, I hope that shall will never happen
even if he decides to give me hell and not heaven.

No comments: