Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why can’t we talk??

Every day in the morning whenever, I wake
I wonder why I must endure this heartache.
Of not getting to hear in anyway, from you.
and of the pain that am in, you’ve no clue.
 
In me, honestly there is a lot of guilt
and frustration reaches to the hilt.
I just don’t seem to get an answer
to the question where all I did err.
 
Without hearing from you, time is hard to kill
and has gone away, in life, all the thrill.
I have become a bird without a wing
that is out, woes to sing.
 
I know you are somewhere out there.
Yet my presence, you simply don’t care.
How much my heart is letting out a cry
you’ve no clue as I simply sit and sigh.
 
Yet, one last time, for God’s sake
pardon me for what all I did as mistake.
Lets forget what all happened in the past
and see to that now there is happiness to everlast.
 

No comments: