Thursday, February 28, 2008

WHY...A WORK AFTER INTROSPECTION...

Why is that still about I think and write

even when you are nowhere around in sight?

Why does your thoughts come to me when am alone

that too when I know you've someone as your own?

Why was that fate made both of us, in life, encounter

when it knew towards the end it would be all bitter?

Why is that the past mistakes I repeated all over again

and even now iam still enduring the pain?

Why is that, on you, I had a lot of expectation

as though I didn’t know that it would end as frustration?

Why is that iam unable to to sit back and ponder

of what all I committed as a blunder?

Why is that iam still unable to efface

the picture of what used to be your face?

Why cant you, for the last time, clarify

so that I don’t have to let out a sigh?

Why is that till now I am unable to sleep

even when the mind has asked the heart not to weep?

Why is that I feel that one day, you'll come back

by understanding that it is me that you lack?

No comments: